i recently purchased a new wheel from the company wheelz and grillz based out of pheonix, AZ.they gave me nothing but the run around, the shipping manager named tim was trying to be helpful at first but then after calling numerous times and was sent to voice mail, cause they never answer their calls or return messages i got to speak with a human!

on the 15th day when they told me it would be here in 7 i called and he got on the phone with a raised voice told me i needed to have patience and that hes not the one who broke my wheel and i wasnt his only client. he spoke down to me because i was a woman dealing with car issues. even though i didnt spend thousands of dollars with them i was still a customer and deserve repect when i spending my money with them!

if for any reason you have to do business with them i advise you to expect the process to be very slow takes about 5 weeks to get anything from them and what they offer online doesnt mean they actually have it but they dont tell you that before they get your money.i will never do business with them ever again and will advise all my clients, friends family and all my facebook friends never to use them for anything.

Had an Experience with Wheelz And Grillez?

Comments

Mankato, Minnesota, United States #783938

Yea they suck I had the same experience they shouldn't even be doing buissness.. I'm waiting on my refund from PayPal thank god I used PayPal! Don't spend your money at wheelzandgrillez.com they lie and use your money