I ordered from this company back in march, I was trying to get a new grill for my man's truck that I was fixing up while he was deployed. When I initially placed the order, there was no notification that the specific item was "out of stock".

After my payment had been received and I checked my order status, it was then that I found out that the custom grille I ordered was in, but they were "waiting on the headlights from an overseas manufacturer." After much waiting, I get an almost guaranteed response claiming that the container has arrived finally and they guarantee me that my Item would be shipped by the end of the month. Not. Then I ask where is my merchandise, I am told that the grilles that were shipped were damaged in transit and could not be sent out. LIE...because originally I was told the grilles were in, they were just waiting on the headlights.Then I was told the next shipment was on its way, but they have been on backorder for a while, but to call back in a week and they would be sure to send mine out when it was received....months of this nonsense back and seven months still no merchandise, sorry, or even reparations for my inconvenience.

The kicker is they try to tell me that no one has received this product since I place my order, but I know of two individuals personally that placed their order after me and have received theirs.

DO NOT do business with them unless you have money to burn. I learned my lesson.

Comments

I called them to see if it was in stock, they told me yes the chrome ones were, them I paid and they called me right away saying it was backordered blah blah blah same run around. Beware when buying the range rover conversion grille they don't have any